Also note that:
- An author is considered as international if he/she is affiliated with an institution outside of Iran.
- Up to four additional pages may be purchased for 80 €s per page for international authors and 150,000 IRR for domestic ones (i.e., a total page limit of 10 pages for regular papers and 6 pages for poster papers).
- Your registration will allow you to attend the conference sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, and the conference dinner. Regular registration also includes the conference bag including a CD of conference proceedings (those registered as student will receive a CD of conference proceedings).
- Your registration must be received by November 20 to ensure your paper(s) being included in the conference proceedings.
- “Payment receipt”, “author/paper name” and any document confirming your IEEE/ACM/CSI regular or student membership must be emailed to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be made, irrespective of cancellation reason.
Bank Name: Melli Bank
Account No.: 2177579004009
SHABA No.: IR730170000002177579004009
Branch: Minoo- Code: 1253
Account Holder: درآمد اختصاصی دانشگاه علم و صنعت ایران
* International attendees who may not be able to pay the registration fees through bank transfer (for any reason), can pay on-site at the registration desk.